In the interim, I'm gathering up a few of my favorite food and restaurant shots I've made over the years. Check them out here.
Food & Restaurant Photography by Shanna Gillette
- Pierre owns a lovely Bistro.
- Pierre hasn't updated his photos since the Bush Administration (Bush Sr. that is).
- Pierre is informed by you that Shanna specializes in restaurant/food photography.
- Pierre and Shanna come to an agreement, Shanna shoots.
- Pierre pays Shanna $1,000. Shanna pays YOU $200.
- Pierre loves his new photos (and the resulting increase in business).
- After buying $199 worth of Mentos, you still have a dollar left for the meter (don't let those a-holes ticket you).
- Your cousin Jenny is planning her 21st birthday bash.
- Aunt Karen learns thru you that Shanna's Photo Booth is #1 in the multiverse (this is factually true).
- Auntie Karen hires Shanna (mostly in hopes that the photo booth will keep her "little Jenny" away from the beer bong/Jell-O shot station).
- Hilarity ensues.
- Aunt Karen pays Shanna $750, Shanna pays YOU $150.
- You spend $4.99 on Excedrin (after swearing to never do Jell-O shots again. Ever. Never).
- You still have $145.01 left.
- You are happy. Very happy.
- Your BFF Tessa is planning her wedding.
- You connect Tessa and Shanna.
- Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...
- Tessa's dad pays Shanna $3,000. YOU SCORE $600 George Washingtons (and no, they won't come in singles, you naughty you).
- You finally have enough $ to buy that ferret you always wanted...and you name him "Shannito" in gratitude.
|Shannito says thanks.|